Today is Thursday October 28, 2021

City Clerk

Matters for the City Council

Do you have an item you would like heard by the City Council? It is always best to contact the appropriate department head or the City Administrator prior to taking an item directly to the City Council in order to obtain history or additional information, and to resolve any concerns or address suggestions. If an item cannot be resolved with Administration and you wish to be heard at a City Council meeting, place your request in writing in care of the City Clerk, and include detailed information enabling the City Council to properly investigate the issue prior to a meeting.

Please use the information below as a guide to preparing your petition:

  • Who: Indicate name and/or organization
  • What: Indicate purpose of request
  • Where: Indicate location
  • When: Indicate date and time of event

For contact information, click City Administration or City Council.

Grosse Pointe Woods

Send comments and suggestions to

Copyright © 1999 - City of Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan

Permission to use and distribute documents and graphic portrayals of information from this World Wide Web site is granted, provided that 1) the above copyright notice appears in all copies, and 2) use of documents and related graphics available from this site is only for information and non-commercial purposes. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the City of Grosse Pointe Woods. Data available on this site are public records as defined under federal and Michigan information access laws.