Today is Thursday October 28, 2021

City Clerk

Birth or Death Certificates

For birth and death records in Wayne County, contact the Wayne County Clerk’s Office by calling (313) 224-2117 or visiting their website here:

For births occurring at Beaumont Grosse Pointe Hospital (formerly Bon Secours), please contact the City of Grosse Pointe at (313) 885-5800 located at 17147 Maumee Ave, Grosse Pointe MI 48230 to obtain a Birth Certificate.

Grosse Pointe Woods

Send comments and suggestions to

Copyright © 1999 - City of Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan

Permission to use and distribute documents and graphic portrayals of information from this World Wide Web site is granted, provided that 1) the above copyright notice appears in all copies, and 2) use of documents and related graphics available from this site is only for information and non-commercial purposes. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the City of Grosse Pointe Woods. Data available on this site are public records as defined under federal and Michigan information access laws.